$28.00 – $35.92 an hour – Full-time, Fixed term contract
About the Company:
Q Academy is expanding our team of instructors. We are currently seeking individuals with advanced experience in Accounting, QuickBooks and Sage 50.
The Accounting Instructor will provide instruction and facilitate student learning in general accounting, payroll, bookkeeping and accounting software such as Simply Accounting (Sage 50), and QuickBooks Pro.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Accounting Instructor is responsible for leveraging their expertise and experience to deliver education services to students through:
- To deliver instruction that meets module and program objectives as set out in the curriculum
- To prepare lesson plans and teaching aids that utilize a variety of teaching methods to promote student success
- To challenge and communicate with students to encourage their participation and learning
- To monitor and discuss students’ progress.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree or Diploma or certificate in relating to the area of instruction
- Minimum two years of related practical work experience
- Teaching experience and/or possession of an instructor’s certificate is an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including presentation and group facilitation skills
- Ability to motivate, engage and inspire students
- Is a self-starter who takes initiative for self-improvement in areas of weakness
- Demonstrates excellence in writing and presenting
- Must be a CPA
- Salary range: $ $28 to $35.92 CAD per hour
- Benefits include: Dental care, Extended healthcare, Paid time off, Vision care
- Remote training sessions
- Work on-site
Job Types: Full-time, Contract