MSM is looking for a detailed oriented, well connected and organized Admissions & Support Executive to join our growing client relations team.
What You’ll Do
- Student Master Database to be updated at all times.
- Student Deferrals to be updated and as well as the Student Master Database.
- Refund Requests to be updated and maintained in Student Master Database.
- Query Tracker to be maintained on a daily basis and maintained in Student Master Database.
- New Agents Request to be maintained by the Admissions support in the tracker named Agent Performance Tracker.
- College New Agent leads to be maintained by the Admissions support and maintained in Student Master Database.
- Student Arrival Information to be maintained in Student Database.
- Master College Invoice sheet to be maintained.
- Agent Invoice Tracker has to be maintained.
- Agent Agreement Tracker has to be maintained.
- Reverting queries of students and agents related to Admissions.
- Must conduct Pre-Departure Session and take care of Accommodation of the students in the college.
- Carry out any task assigned by the Management from time to time.
Who We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in Business Administration or a similar field preferred
- Able to travel and meet and liaise with potential partners and clients
- Proven ability to negotiate and work with high-level executives
- Strong analytical skills.
Skills and Experience:
- Highly preferred candidates with experience in one or all areas, including: international education, higher education and information technology
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and influencing skills are required
- Knowledge of general trends, economic drivers and policies across the international education sector
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on the lives of thousands of international students
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
- Remote work
Location of Work
Who We Are:
M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first-in-class products in enrolment management, education management, and EdTech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrolment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back-office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with nearly 100 institutions in Canada, US, UK, Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the Pioneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in MSM – we appreciate your desire to work with us! However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.