Are you passionate about taking on big and complex challenges? Are you determined to deliver results while disrupting the international education industry? We’re looking for a Chief Marketing Officer to lead our Marketing function and drive all aspects of the marketing strategy for MSM. This is a highly influential role within the company, and you will be managing a sizable marketing budget and driving both offline and online campaigns and initiatives.
MSM is looking for a detailed oriented, well connected and organized Admissions & Support Executive to join our growing client relations team.
What You’ll Do:
- Student Master Database to be updated at all times.
- Student Deferrals to be updated and as well as the Student Master Database
- Refund Requests to be updated and maintained in Student Master Database.
- Query Tracker to be maintained on a daily basis and maintained in Student Master Database.
- New Agents Request to be maintained by the Admissions support in the tracker named Agent Performance Tracker.
- College New Agent leads to be maintained by the Admissions support and maintained in Student Master Database.
- Student Arrival Information to be maintained in Student Database.
- Master College Invoice sheet to be maintained.
- Agent Invoice Tracker has to be maintained.
- Agent Agreement Tracker has to be maintained.
- Reverting queries of students and agents related to Admissions.
- Must conduct Pre-Departure Session and take care of Accommodation of the students in the college.
- Carry out any task assigned by the Management from time to time.
Skills and Experience:
- Highly preferred candidates with experience in one or all areas, including: international education, higher education and information technology
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and influencing skills are required
- Knowledge of general trends, economic drivers and policies across the international education sector
Who We Are Looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in Business Administration or a similar field preferred .
- Proven ability to negotiate and work with high-level executives .
- Strong analytical skills.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of learners’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team.
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
- Remote work.
- Location of Work: India