With more than 100 years of collective experience in the international education sector, M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives across countries. MSM is a multi-platform solutions provider that helps institutions increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, agent management, and personalized solutions for admissions, marketing, back-office support, process management, and market entry and expansion, to name a few. We address the operational, intelligence, and outreach challenges that educational institutions face today and in the future. A globally spread MSM team takes pride in providing world-class solutions to institution partners in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and the EU. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
We are looking for an AngularJS Developer for our company. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphicdesigner, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- 3 years of experience in AngularJSWeb development
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented Typescript, JQuery, HTML5, CSS.
- Proven experience working with Angular 8 with Material Design, Bootstrap.
- Strong understanding of front-end WEB technologies.
- Familiarity with design concepts and constraints on the web.
- Hands-on experience in Responsive Web Development.
- Hands-on experience in developing dynamic web applications based on REST APIs with C# (Web API template).
- Hands-on experience in MSSQL (writing stored procedures, triggers, indexies, Forgin keys).
What we offer
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical ormental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.