Are you motivated to make a difference in the international education sector? Are you determined to deliver optimal results? We’re looking for a Associate Director, Partner Relations to be part of our Business Development team to drive growth for MSM Unify. This is a highly influential role within the company that requires you to engage with partner institutions to promote the business in the International (US, Canada, UK and Europe).
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape and grow the International market. You will work as part of a team in qualifying, prospecting, pitching, and signing on new educational institutional partners, primarily universities and colleges. You will also ensure that existing clients are engaged and happy through regular tough-points. This is a chance to build out the market and our brand. You will have a menu of services that is expanding as we grow—and your input into this growth will be pivotal.
What You’ll Do:
You will work closely with the Director, Client Success and be responsible for developing strategies to coordinate and manage projects in line with business objectives. You will be responsible for:
- Market development with respect to educational institution partner growth and management
- Be the owner of the MSM – Unify P&L.
- Create and Forecast budget with ability to execute project plans, manage multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and manage individual/team budgets.
- Leverage an approach to constantly improve results and increasing the impact on revenue and profitability
- Nurture and Develop a strong team under you with winners attitude, to ensure smooth task functioning and closures.
- Qualify, prospect, pitch, negotiate, and sign on new partners
- Managing existing partnerships to ensure excellent NPS
- Being a market champion, internally and externally
- Helping develop a culture of accountability, honesty, empathy, creativity, and fun
- Developing policies and procedures and implement them
- Exploring new models and ideas, from conception to implementation to operation
- Creating network and build relationships
- Performing negotiation for deals and agreements
Who We Are Looking for:
- 8+ years of International education industry experience, ideally in international recruitment
- 5+ years of sales, business development, and/or account management experience
- A humble star – confident but not arrogant with results that speak for themselves
- Well connected and known (in a positive way!) in the International education market
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Comfort with ambiguity and gaps
- Positive attitude with bias towards fixing something instead of complaining about something
- Contract negotiation experience a plus
- Highly focused, able to get a lot done in a short period of time
- Anywhere in International
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of learners’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team