Are you motivated to make a difference in the International education sector? Are you determined to deliver optimal results? We’re looking for a Associate Director, B2C Sales to be part of our Business Development team to drive growth for MSM Unify. This is a highly influential role within the company that requires you to engage with partner institutions to promote the business in the Indian Subcontinent.
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape and grow the Indian Subcontinentmarket. You will work as part of a team in qualifying, prospecting, pitching, and signing on new educational institutional partners, primarily universities and colleges. You will also ensure that existing clients are engaged and happy through regular tough-points. This is a chance to build out the market and our brand. You will have a menu of services that is expanding as we grow—and your input into this growth will be pivotal.
What You’ll Do:
You will work closely with the Director, Client Success and be responsible for developing strategies to coordinate and manage projects in line with business objectives. You will be responsible for:
- Effective driving of enabling processes and achieving the Planned Top-Line and Bottom-Line of B2C Businesses
- Be the owner of the MSM – Unify P&L.
- Create and Forecast budget with ability to execute project plans, manage multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and manage individual/team budgets.
- Leverage an approach to constantly improve results and increasing the impact on revenue and profitability
- Nurture and Develop a strong team under you with winners attitude, to ensure smooth task functioning and closures.
- Strategy to ensure desired Variable Contribution and Bottom-Line.
- Ensure a Network Expansion & Management.
- Create a plan to develop Sales-Force Effectiveness.
- Developing & Deploying Promotion Strategies for Product Offerings.
- Active Participation in various Best Practices of the Organization.
- Contribution to Common Divisional Objectives & Processes.
- Ensuring strategies to mitigate the various risks identified for the Division and Function.
- Processes for and adherence to all the Organizational Policies & Guidelines.
- Develop a robust business strategy.
- Analyse competition and conduct global bench marking.
- Be the champion of the Student’s voice, using formal, structured sources of Student insights, in the strategic planning process.
- Consequently, frame relevant business objectives such as:Revenue per salesperson, Collections by salesperson, Market share by state, by Line of Business
- Brand metrics – awareness, consideration, preference, advocacy, and associations
- Develop a granular strategy execution plan and monitor the same to drive results on the relevant business objectives.
- Develop an insight-led brand strategy and secure buy-in for key choices in the brand strategy, especially the choice of client and guide rails for brand expression.
- Define the marketing budget and institutionalize a system for monitoring and reporting on the same.
- Approve communication material such as advertisements on various media, exhibition kits, selling aids, brochures, trade, etc., and activation platforms.
- Measure & improve on brand-business metrics
- Lead the innovation and improvement process for service delivery and an all-round outstanding experience of the brand.
- Lead the process of understanding the client decision-making journey & usage cycle.
- Develop and implement action plans to enhance the customer’s experience of our brand across all critical touchpoints.
- Develop, implement and continuously improve after-sales service delivery i.e. form application submission till VISA Approval.
- Develop and institutionalize the ongoing measurement of client satisfaction so that it provides feedback to improve customer experience re-design.
Who We Are Looking for:
- 8+ years of International education industry experience, ideally in International Student recruitment
- 5+ years of sales, business development, and/or account management experience
- A humble star – confident but not arrogant with results that speak for themselves
- Well connected and known (in a positive way!) in the Indian Subcontinenteducation market
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Comfort with ambiguity and gaps
- Positive attitude with bias towards fixing something instead of complaining about something
- Contract negotiation experience a plus
- Highly focused, able to get a lot done in a short period of time
- Anywhere in India