Are you motivated to make a difference in the international education sector? Are you determined to deliver optimal results? We’re looking for a Associate Director Client Success to be part of our GMO team to drive growth for MSM. This is a highly influential role within the company that requires you to spearhead campaigns and initiatives to promote the business in India.
The Associate Director Client Success is responsible for developing and implementing strategic business development plans that enhance MSM’s ability to pursue new markets and implement new solutions. This includes overseeing business verticals that assist in determining the best avenues to enhance M Square Media (MSM)’s services, focusing on initiatives that improve MSM’s profitability and marketability, and directing an assortment of activities in support of acquisitions, strategic alliances and re engineering of projects.
What You’ll Do:
You will work closely with the Director Client Success and Vice President – Indian Subcontinent ,and be responsible for developing strategies to coordinate and manage projects in line with business objectives. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing client relationships and being responsible for the company’s sales and services, with the ultimate objective of ensuring the overall success of MSM GMO.
- Be the owner of the MSM – GMO P&L.
- Create and Forecast budget with ability to execute project plans, manage multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and manage individual/team budgets.
- Leverage an approach to constantly improve results and increasing the impact on revenue and profitability
- Nurture and Develop a strong team under you with winners attitude, to ensure smooth task functioning and closures.
- Ensure all Audits and Quality checks are in place
- Ensure that the admissions team maintain the stipulated TAT
- Plan the trips of the visiting delegates from partner Institutions
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with counsellor and overseas education consultants
- Hold presentations, seminars and spot evaluation sessions
- Develop implement and manage Sales and Marketing strategy to maximize international student recruitment and Target Achievements
- Train and mentor others and design training programs for the Team
- Proactively generate ideas to develop business opportunities
- Speak effectively to small and large groups in both informal and formal settings. Maximize student recruitment to achieve financial goals established for the region
- Represent MSM and pitch MSM services to higher education institutions and prospective students
- Provide strategies on how to increase international student enrolment at MSM partner institutions based on research and market analysis
- Engage and maintain communication with agents regularly
- Mentor and guide agents to improve the quality and volume of international student enrolment
- Disseminate communications and activities online using CRM and social media platforms including delivering key or inspiring messages and encouraging engagement from agents, higher education institution leaders, and students
- Troubleshooting during the crisis and taking the lead
Who We Are Looking for:
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in International Education
- Master’s degree, MBA or any other related field, strongly preferred
- Fluent in the English language
- Significant experience in the sales and marketing domain
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Can exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Has outstanding negotiating skills
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Can thrive in high-pressure situations
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Decisive and committed
- A natural leader who motivates and inspires people around them
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of learners’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team