Are you motivated to make a difference in the international education sector? Are you determined to deliver optimal results? We’re looking for an Associate Director to be part of our Sales and Marketing team to drive growth for MSM. This is a highly influential role within the company that requires you to spearhead campaigns and initiatives to promote the business globally.
MSM is looking for a highly-skilled, organized, and detailed Associate Director – Retail Sales, Global to join the team. The Associate Director – Retail Sales,Global must have excellent organizational skills and knowledge and training in management or finance, particularly in the international education sector. He/She is responsible for maintaining financial aspects within the department, coordinating with the Finance team, and supporting marketing and sales strategies. Other responsibilities include ensuring client satisfaction and developing the brand in ways that boost business for the company.
What You’ll Do:
You will work closely with the Director-Client Success, Global and be responsible for developing strategies to coordinate and manage projects in line with business objectives. Your responsibilities will include:
- Work directly with higher ups regarding retail operations
- Manage and organize day-to-day projects and tasks for the retail department• Support the sales and marketing strategies of the company
- Work and collaborate with higher ups to set sales goals for the company
- Manage a sales team and oversee their day-to-day tasks and projects
- Develop sales and marketing strategies that meet or exceed corporate-set revenue goals• Executes sales action plans while maintaining high productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction levels
- Manage and train a team of sales personnel
- Brainstorm on plans that boost sales and achieving the sales targets
- Develop and maintain relationships with leaders, executives, or decision-makers in higher education institutions
- Review sales expenses and suggest more cost-effective plans
- Represent MSM and pitch MSM services to higher education institutions and agents• Ensure client satisfaction and maintain high-quality service in all fronts
- Analyse business strategies and operations for maximum productivity and increasing of revenue • Manage all financial aspects of the retail department
- Develop the MSM branding in creative and innovative ways that improve business
Who We Are Looking for:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in retail, preferably in the international education sector or related field
- Master’s degree, MBA or any other related field, strongly preferred
- Fluent in the English language
- Experience with leading a diverse team globally
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Can exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Has outstanding organization skills
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Can thrive in high-pressure situations
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Decisive and committed
- A natural leader who motivates and inspires people around them
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of learners’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
Who We Are
M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first-in-class products in enrollment management, education management, and edtech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Global and in-country offices, direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with 800+ institutions in Canada, US, UK, Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.