With more than 50 years of collective experience in the international education sector, M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives across countries. MSM is a multi-platform solutions provider for university and admissions, enrolments, and marketing departments with robust solutions that address operational, intelligence, and outreach challenges for educational institutions around the world. A globally spread MSM team takes pride in providing world-class solutions to educational institution partners in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and the EU. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
MSM is looking for Audio Narrators/Sounds Technician who will be involve in a large amount of creativity. Unlike the script for a movie or play, a book often contains few contextual clues telling you how loud to speak or which words to emphasize.
Audio Narrators/Sounds Technician have to study the book carefully long before recording begins. Audio Narrators/Sounds Technician plot out a reading plan, and create own script. After recording, it will play back to make sure everything’s captured the essence of the book perfectly.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Reads and interprets a script to absorb the idea envisioned by the writer.
- Works under the instruction to understand the reactions and requirements of each character in a script, and how best to bring out the writer’s vision.
- Understanding the emotions portrayed in every script to work in tune with the writer’s perception.
- Has to bring out the personality of a character through his/her voice.
- Know how to alter the pitch of his/her voice depending on the temperament of the script such as loud or soft tones.
- A pleasant voice, good diction and solid microphone techniques are important qualities for an Audio Narrators/Sounds Technician
What we offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of students’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.