MSM HigherEd is looking for a qualified, organized, passionate, and committed Business Development Assistant in Ukraine who will be responsible for building and managing sales leads for a complex education services firm with multiple verticals.
The successful candidate will manage all aspects of inbound and outbound lead generation and qualification in support of the business development management team.
What You’ll Do
- Respond to, qualify, and track inbound leads and requests
- Nurture prospects and disseminate qualified leads to appropriate business development teams
- Develop lists for outbound campaigns and coordinate mailing logistics
- Maintain a library of sales and marketing tools and assets
- Update the corporate CRM
- Maintain end-user (prospect/customer) database
- Manage contact information and reference lists
- Help define data profiles/fields for leads and prospects and customers
- Maintain database’ integrity
- Report on campaign results
- Build leads and contacts for the sales team social media platforms
Who We’re Looking For
- Experienced in executing leads management campaigns
- With 2 to 3 years experience working in a B2B environment, particularly in outbound marketing or sales
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written in English, Russian, and an Eastern European language
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Knowledgeable about email management programs
- Proven track record in a performance-based remote office environment
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Can exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Exceptionally well-organized and driven by success
- Can thrive in high-pressure situations
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player
- Comfortable in working using the full G Suite environment or similar web services
- Amenable to work in a remote office setup and has facilities at home such as reliable internet access, dedicated computer, headset, and mobile phone.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on the lives of thousands of international students’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location Of Work
Who We Are
With more than 100 years of collective experience in the international education sector, M Square Media (MSM) is a leader in innovation and globalization initiatives across countries. MSM is a multi-platform solutions provider that helps institutions increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, agent management, and personalized solutions for admissions, marketing, back-office support, process management, and market entry and expansion, to name a few. We address the operational, intelligence, and outreach challenges that educational institutions face today and in the future. A globally spread MSM team takes pride in providing world-class solutions to institution partners in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and the EU. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, following applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.