Are you motivated to make a difference in the international education sector? Are you determined to deliver optimal results? We’re looking for a Business Development Manager to be part of our Business Development team to drive growth for MSM. This is a highly influential role within the company that requires you to spearhead campaigns and initiatives to promote the business globally.
MSM is looking for a highly competent, reliable, and ambitious Business Development Manager to join the team. The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities for MSM. They shall work to promote the MSM’s programs and services to potential clients, such as schools or universities, and negotiate contracts and agreements with these clients.
What You’ll Do:
You will work closely with the Director Business Development and be responsible for developing strategies to coordinate and manage projects in line with business objectives. Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new business opportunities: This may involve researching potential clients and partners, as well as identifying new markets and trends in the industry.
- Building relationships: The Business Development Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients, partners, and other stakeholders in the industry.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies: The Business Development Manager will work to develop effective sales strategies to promote the MSM’s programs and services to potential clients.
- Negotiating contracts and agreements: The Business Development Manager will be responsible for negotiating contracts and agreements with clients and partners to ensure that the MSM’s interests are protected.
- Representing the organization: The Business Development Manager will represent the organization at trade shows, events, and other industry gatherings to promote the MSM’s programs and services.
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends: The Business Development Manager will need to stay informed about developments and trends in the international education industry in order to identify new business opportunities and make strategic decisions.
- Networking and lead generation: The Business Development Manager will be responsible for networking and generating leads by attending industry events, joining professional organizations, and participating in online communities.
- Marketing and Promotion: The Business Development Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing marketing campaigns, and promoting the MSM’s brand and products to the target audience.
- Targeting and Segmentation: The Business Development Manager will be responsible for targeting and segmenting the market, identifying the best target audience, and creating a message that resonates with them.
- Budgeting and forecasting: The Business Development Manager will be responsible for creating and managing the budget for their department and forecasting future sales and revenue.
Who We Are Looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales or Business Development, preferably in the international education sector or related field
- Master’s degree, MBA or any other related field, strongly preferred
- Fluent in the English language
- Experience with leading a team
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Can exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Has outstanding selling and marketing skills
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Can thrive in high-pressure situations
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Decisive and committed
- A natural leader who motivates and inspires people around them
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of learners’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team