Edgox aims to be a major player in premium online training in an innovative, technology-driven platform.
In this regard, MSM is currently looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for Edgox with the ability to visualize and guide the company to achieve this aim.
To thrive as a CEO, you must have a clear understanding of what it takes to mold minds and be able to manage the necessary human and other resources effectively.
The ideal candidate for this position has a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. They will also take action to enhance the company’s profitability and operational efficiency without sacrificing the quality of instruction. The ultimate goal is to drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success.
What You’ll Do
Develop effective business strategies to achieve both short- and long-term goals
Select and appoint effective top officers and middle managers to handle daily operations
Spearhead and support the development and implementation of employee engagement initiatives to ensure high performance
Establish the entire vertical and manage overall operations to achieve desired results
Make major decisions affecting the company that are consistent with its overall vision and mission
- Manage the company’s resources efficiently
- Negotiate and approve agreements and contracts for the company
Develop relationships and communicate with stakeholders, government entities, and the general public
Ensure compliance with applicable regulations by laying down policies for company legal and business ethics
Analyze all reports and formulate solutions to all problems and issues affecting the company
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
Analyze all fiscal requirements for the institution and executive strategies towards the company’s vision
Who We’re Looking For
- With a Masters degree in business administration or any relevant field
Proven experience as CEO or in other senior managerial position, preferably in the educational industry
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing the vision
Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance, etc.
In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Proven skills in negotiation
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
Ability to delegate, work under pressure, and plan personal workloads effectively
Skills & Competencies
- Interpersonal skills: CEOs need to form good, collaborative relationships with top and middle management to promote a positive reception when it comes to strategic decisions and direction that will shape the company’s culture of inclusivity.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking skills: CEOs must participate in evaluating the success of the organization in reaching its goals. They must make sure that each strategic goal is measurable.
- Leadership skills: CEOs must be able to lead by example to achieve the company’s goals. This includes showing a consistent and open attitude towards employees and other stakeholders in the development and execution of company strategies and initiatives.
- Management skills: CEOs are responsible for creating a culture of learning to enhance the skills and abilities of employees and increase engagement. Engaged employees are more productive and are true assets to a company.
- Change Management: CEOs develop communication and change strategy; support initiatives to build commitment and to overcome resistance; assist functional leaders in preparing and supporting those affected by change; have the ability to communicate and execute on changes, and assist functional leaders with monitoring transitions and evaluating results.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to educate the next generation of movers and shakers in technology in their formative years
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team of innovators and educators
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only applicants who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.