MSM is looking for a self-motivated and talented Communications Lead to lead our communications department. In this position, Communications Manager will be in charge of producing high-quality content that engages customers and builds brand recognition.
Communications Lead main duties will also include creating informative content, press releases, articles, and media opportunities to share our company’s brand, products, and services. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with brilliant presentation and organizational skills.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop a brand strategy and content marketing strategy for MSM companies and for client
- Content marketing and brand strategy
- Manage a team of content writers to execute approved strategies across multiple platforms
- Drive traffic to the company’s websites through content – MSM companies and brands
- Work with operations on press releases, news, sales pitch presentations, research reports, live
events, and/or any content needed for MSM operations
- Verify data accuracy and information on all content produced for MSM and client institutions
- Make sure that data and information are accurate and aligned with the brand guidelines.
- Ensure that all sources and references are properly cited and approved by international
- Work with SEO Specialist in identifying and integrating high-performing keywords to improve
- Work with SEO Specialist on implementing link building strategies
- Create and develop content strategies designed to attract and convert leads
- Additional responsibilities and tasks as and when required
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
What we offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of students’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.