What You’ll Do
- Ensures regular data audits are conducted;
- Adheres to contract compliance of partner institution;
- Ensuring that all the teams are following the SOPs or their work responsibilities;
- Providing support to the sales, admission and MIS Team to get the desired results; • Attending education & agents fairs and recruitment events with team;
- Participating in the MSM’s marketing events and activities, supporting partner institutions; • Working on international team visits/trips and traveling with them, whenever required; • Answering emails & telephone inquiries from prospective students;
- Supporting recruitment focused event planning including venue booking, sending invitations and attending events across India for example, offer holder briefings and pre-departure events; • Conducting Data Analysis to add to Strategic decision making;
- Working on various reports related to the partner institutions. For example, trip end reports, intake end reports and monthly analysis;
- Supporting on Constant Contact Emailing Service;
- Organizing & providing support for MSM Webinars & Meetings;
- Ensuring the smooth and regular working of operations processes and report formats; • Escalating any challenges related to the team to the Reporting Head;
- Any other Tasks and coordination related to operations; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Who We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in Business Administration or a similar field preferred •Able to travel and meet and liaise with potential partners and clients
- Proven ability to negotiate and work with high-level executives
- Strong analytical skills.
Skills and Experience:
- Highly preferred candidates with experience in one or all areas, including: international education, higher education and information technology
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and influencing skills are required •Knowledge of general trends, economic drivers and policies across the international education sector
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on the lives of thousands of international students ● To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
- Remote work
Location of Work
- Anywhere in India
Who We Are:
M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology,
and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first in-class products in enrollment management, education management, and EdTech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back-office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few. The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with nearly 100 institutions in Canada, US, UK, Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in MSM – we appreciate your desire to work with us! However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing
status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.