MSM Unify is looking for an experienced, detail oriented, qualified and confident Tele-Counselor to counsel study abroad aspirants on their country and/or course specific counseling needs thus to promote business development by working closely and building strong relationships with the students aspiring for international education, their parents, etc. to make MSM Unify the top platform in its space. Tele-counselor shall report to the B2C Head.
What You’ll Do
- Need to have the country specific knowledge being that country as the study abroad destination that includes education pattern, eligibility criteria and other admission requirements, visa filing requirements, post visa and post landing services.
- Knowledge of multiple countries like, UK, USA, Canada, Australia, and others as the study abroad destinations would be an added advantage.
- Should have ability to gauge quality of inquiry and possibility of conversion (to register with MSM)
- Counsel students through various video conferencing modes like Google, Zoom, Microsoft Teams meet, etc. in a stipulated time while ensuring customer delight on the general and specific queries asked about study abroad destination.
- Should hand them over soft copies of counseling kits during the counseling session to enable them register with MSM
- Need to maintain smooth coordination with tele-callers, tele-caller manager, visa filing team and product trainers.
- Increase conversion from counseling to the registration, one of the important KPIs.
- Maintain and update database/CRM on daily basis.
- Know and implement company offerings for improved promotion and business development. Need to understand the need of cross selling and sell the offerings accordingly.
- Should be able to mitigate client dis-satisfaction by calling for the intervention of appropriate resources.
- Should be techno-savvy. Prior experience of working with any Ed-tech will be an added advantage.
- Collect and share service feedback from the earned clients and thus referrals for the new business.
- Have a strong follow up with prospective clients.
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality in all transactions
Who We’re Looking For
- Bachelors or Masters in any filed having very good communication skills in English, Hindi and local language (preferable but not mandatory). Education in counseling or psychology related filed will be an added advantage.
- Min. 1 year of experience in the similar role is preferable.
- Should be data-centric and action oriented.
- Should be able to keep counseling calls short, crisp and yielding.
- Should be open to working in shifts.