Are you motivated to make a difference in the international education sector? Are you determined to deliver optimal results? We’re looking for a Country Manager to be part of our Sales and Marketing team to drive growth for MSM. This is a highly influential role within the company that requires you to spearhead campaigns and initiatives to promote the business in Philippines.
MSM is looking for a qualified, organized, passionate, and committed Country Manager in Philippines to lead the way for the Philippines MSM team. The Country Manager must be a personable with excellent skills and knowledge related to the international education sector. The Country Manager is responsible for managing operations in their respective country and overseeing the day-to-day performance of the team. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to improving on business strategies, increasing profitability of the company, and ensuring the agents stay motivated.
What You’ll Do:
You will work closely with the Head-Sales, Global and be responsible for developing strategies to coordinate and manage projects in line with business objectives. Your responsibilities will include:
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with counsellors and overseas education consultants
- Hold presentations, seminars and spot evaluation sessions
- Develop implement and manage a digital strategy to maximize international student recruitment
- Train and mentor others and design training programs
- Proactively generate ideas to develop business opportunities
- Speak effectively to small and large groups in both informal and formal settings. Maximize student recruitment to achieve financial goals established for the region
- Represent MSM and pitch MSM services to higher education institutions and prospective students
- Provide strategies on how to increase international student enrolment at MSM partner institutions based on research and market analysis
- Engage and maintain communication with agents regularly
- Mentor and guide agents to improve the quality and volume of international student enrolment
- Disseminate communications and activities online using CRM and social media platforms including delivering key or inspiring messages and encouraging engagement from agents, higher education institution leaders, and students
- Be on the lookout for prospective agents
Who We Are Looking for:
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in International Education
- Master’s degree, MBA or any other related field, strongly preferred
- Fluent in the English language
- Significant experience in the sales and marketing domain
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Can exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Has outstanding negotiating skills
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Can thrive in high-pressure situations
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Decisive and committed
- A natural leader who motivates and inspires people around them
- Metro Manila, Philippines
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of learners’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
Who We Are
M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first-in-class products in enrollment management, education management, and edtech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Global and in-country offices, direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with 800+ institutions in Canada, US, UK, Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.