MSM is looking for a highly qualified and experienced Creative Head who will lead our marketing and creative campaigns to completion. The successful candidate will mobilize our design and marketing teams to monitor brand campaigns, launch high-impact products and presentations, and shape brand standards. In crafting the best customer experience possible across our business verticals, the Creative Head is expected to be extremely creative, data-oriented, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and stay up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques
- Create wonderful customer experiences -assist clients in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner
- Create and implement tailored marketing plans based on individual client requirements
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand-appropriate.
- Supervise the department’s daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets
- Develop exceptional and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism or a relevant field
- A solid understanding of and leadership experience in design, copy, and web marketing practices
- About 10 years of digital experience, particularly with but not limited to web, social, and emerging technologies
- In-depth knowledge of brand development and multi-channel marketing models
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative and strategic thinking, combined with a keen understanding of data-driven marketing
- Works well under pressure while managing diverse teams working on multiple projects under strict deadlines
What we offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of students’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.