Are you passionate about connecting meaningfully with the community? Are you motivated to build a strong network of customers and stakeholders? We’re looking for a Community Management Specialist to join our Brand and Marketing team. He/She will work with our teams to create a strong brand presence for the company and create maximum reach and mileage.
The Community Management Specialist will be responsible to build and maintain relationships with members of the community, key individuals; International education agents, students and Higher Education Institution leaders, and other organizations.
What You’ll Do:
You will help the Community Management Officer in developing strategies to build and maintain programs and activities that will have a positive impact on the community – MSM brands.
- Conduct community outreach programs and coordinate special events that promote MSM brands and its services.
- Help draft and distribute various communications that promote the company, as well as individuals or groups within the company
- Respond to inquiries from community members and other interested parties – when needed, recruit a knowledgeable spokesperson or information source to assist
- Build cross-functional relationships within and outside the company
- Help increase organic engagement of MSM brands
Who We Are Looking for:
- At least 3 years years of work experience in public relations or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage sensitive or controversial subjects with tact, kindness, and professionalism.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of learners’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
Who We Are
M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first-in-class products in enrollment management, education management, and edtech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Global and in-country offices, direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with 800+ institutions in Canada, US, UK, Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.