If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels, and help us to explore more ways to build our brand reputation across the internet.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget
Specific responsibilities include:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain a strong social media presence for TechMSM
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Oversee Digital marketing operations and work with them to achieve assigned targets.
- Strong negotiation skills and self-motivation to regularly meet sales targets.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills for effective communication with overseas clients.
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing for IT Service-based companies, who must be dealing in Web, Mobile App & Software development industry is required with proven working experience**
- Master degree or equivalent will be the preferred
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns using various popular tools.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate, should come with the demonstrated ability.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (Various Social Media Tools & Hootsuite)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Certificates & Degrees in marketing will be an added advantage
- Should be flexible to meet different time zone requirements for International clients.
What you get:
- Lucrative Incentive Plans & Appreciation Perks
- Timely Training Sessions
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Flexible vacation time – coordinate accordingly with your team and go!
- Great Work Environment to work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Qualifications: B.Tech. /MCA /MBA
Location: Remote (Permanent)
Salary(CTC): Upto 5.4 Lac. Per Annum (Will be based on Skill set and experience)
Job Timing: UK & US Shifts (we allow for flexible timings)