MSM is looking for highly creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our Marketing Team who can bring to their knowledge and experience in creating and executing successful marketing or advertising campaigns using paid or unpaid media, digital marketing, email, social media, content marketing, and/or experiential and influencer marketing. In this position you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brands influence internationally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our
marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns
- Work closely with the Campaign Strategist driving the marketing strategy for the
institutional and higher education courseware.
- Will consult and inform Creative, Performance Marketing and Data/Analytics teams to
shape campaign channel marketing plan, ensure successful planning and measurement
of campaign – including paid media, execution of campaign initiatives, gather metrics,
report on ROI and results/achievements.
- Work closely with internal teams to create/refine project documentation for large scale
projects that include but are not limited to: promotional campaigns, content development,
social media strategy, digital advertising, creation of new web/landing pages, email,
SEM, event materials, and print/digital collateral.
- Manage all campaign actions during production and deployment working closely with
Production Management, Content Development, Creative Design, Web Design, Web
Operations, Email segmentation & deployment, digital marketing, and data tracking
- Ensure campaign delivery plans and projects remain on track and on budget working
seamlessly with internal marketing groups. Regularly update stakeholders and partners
on the performance of marketing campaign vs. defined goals. Continually optimizing
campaigns and channels to reach and exceed business goals and revenue
- Experience in lead generation and processing to lead conversion.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across
multiple channels and customer touch points
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to have an impact on the lives of thousands of international students
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work:
Who We Are:
M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international
education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first in-class products in enrolment management, education management, and EdTech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their
international student enrolment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent
networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back office support,
process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with nearly 100 institutions in Canada,
US, UK, Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020.
Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community
transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in
Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in MSM – we appreciate your desire to work with us! However, only
those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal
employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental
disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or
military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment