We are looking for a Digital Marketing Project Manager who has a firm grasp of digital marketing tools and strategies. Your creative ideas and experience in the digital landscape will help our clients in EdTech and education sectors build their brand, grow their audience, and seize new opportunities. If you are a tech-savvy innovator with a commitment to values like integrity and collaboration, we want to meet you!
- Increase the number of domestic student enrolees of our partner colleges in Canada via paid ads,
social media marketing, email marketing, SEO ranking and the likes.
- Increase number of followers, comments and engagements on our digital platforms (Facebook,
Instagram, Twitter, etc)
- Maximize the effectiveness of paid ads and be able to identify what platforms work best for our
- Source new leads and platforms to increase an organization’s website traffic.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Be able to handle multiple colleges/ educational institutions (currently to focus on the growth of
our three (3) partner colleges + three (3) other educational institutions
- Be familiar with social media marketing (Facebook Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat,
TikTok), Facebook Business and Ads Manager, Google Adwords, Google My Business, SEO
- Creating content themes for social media campaigns, paid ads and email campaigns analyzing
return on investment (ROI) and consumer data, and collaborating with the Digital Marketing
team to gather information and adjust campaigns as needed.
- Plan and oversee overall digital marketing campaigns including brand strategy, social media
strategy and content marketing strategy.
- Familiarity with our commonly used software or a similar alternative (eg: Slack, HubSpot, Canva,
Trello, GSuite products, Google Analytics/Search Console)
- Evaluate and track important metrics that affect website traffic, campaign performance, and
digital marketing strategy.
- Provide reports on campaign performance, ad spend, ROI, and website performance.
- Evaluate competitor’s digital marketing strategies and create plans to overtake them.
- Evaluate user experience on website and social media platforms.
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies to executive management.
- Works directly with the Sales and Recruitment Director
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing with detailed portfolio (in an agency, preferred but
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including creative and technical writing with a
strong command of the English language
- Knowledge of WordPress backend and functionalities (or a similar CMS); working knowledge of
Adobe Creative Suite; some experience with HTML and CSS (even if it was a while ago)
- Experience executing best practices in the digital communications and social media space
- Ability to oversee content production by coordinating multiple resources, making quick
decisions, and providing honest feedback
- Imagination and creativity that can run free or be directed towards a specific objective when
What we offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of students’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.