MSM is looking for a qualified, organized, passionate, and committed Director Digital Marketing in India. The role holder will be required to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company. As a Director Digital marketing, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence. Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
What You’ll Do
- Set and implement the Digital Strategy: Develop a clearly-defined and compelling digital strategy for the company’s future and ensure that all relevant digital initiatives are fully integrated into the strategic-planning process for leadership commitment, resource allocation and execution
- Serve as a Cross-Functional Change Agent: the DDM must be the company’s central leader and integrator in the digital transformation process, serving as an intermediary between all other executives and functions in the rollout of digital initiatives and capabilities, fully integrating business and technology, and closing digital performance gaps that exist in and between the various functions and business units of the organization
- Driving Drive Digital Innovation: work with teams across the business to generate innovative digital solutions for products, services, processes, customer experiences, marketing channels, and business models. The CDO should own and centrally monitor the digital innovation project portfolio, while deployment of the individual projects may rest with other executives and teams
- Measure ROI on Digital Projects: Digital innovation and transformation initiatives should create value by improving customer engagement and loyalty, driving new revenues or through achieving new efficiencies. Since these results are measurable, the DDM should monitor and report on the ROI outcomes of digital projects and investments – linked to enterprise KPIs – with the goal of demonstrating the positive impact from these initiatives
- Expand the Digital Innovation Ecosystem: Build, manage and continue to grow an internal and external digital innovation ecosystem, tapping into competencies across and beyond the organization (in an external partner network) to apply digital technologies to the business
- Develop Digital Talent: The demand for digital innovation and transformation is currently outstripping the supply of qualified talent in the market and inside organizations. The DDM must therefore work closely with HR to attract and retain top talent, and to build digital capabilities across the company
- Map digital capabilities to strategic priorities. Digital won’t get the visibility or support it needs if it’s not helping the company get where it wants to go.
Serve as the executive sponsor for digital process innovation. Other executives might not be measured on new functionality or economies of scale that digital capabilities enable. For instance, consider the complexities of digitizing the mortgage loan application, and how that will impact a variety of existing business processes.
- Develop and administer the digital project portfolio. Responsibility for actual deployment of digital solutions might rest with line of business executives.
- Centralized monitoring of often-heterogeneous digital initiatives is critical.
Measure new efficiencies and ROI. Replacing manual processes with technology drives both cost savings and revenue generation. The CDO’s oversight across digital initiatives positions him or her uniquely well to measure success.
- Develop ways to attract and retain top talent. Companies often have more mature visions for digital than they do skills.
- Act as the “executive intermediary” during delivery. This often means enlisting involvement from other executives, re-establishing priorities, acting as a coach, or serving as tiebreaker during the rollout of digital capabilities.
- Build the digital marketing roadmap
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g., website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
Oversee social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design and Sales directors to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor the competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
Who We’re Looking For
- 12+ years’ experience of strategic marketing or related experience including online marketing and product marketing.
- A College Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications is strongly preferred.
- Understanding of search engine-friendly website designs, social media and website lead generation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact and manage to the expectations of the Client, vendors, and internal resources with all levels of clients and technical resources.
- Must be an excellent writer.
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Thrive in high-pressure situations
- Exceptional analytical skills: ability to analyse data, draw conclusions, execute recommendations and implement remedies issues.
- Decisive and committed
- Natural leader who motivates and inspires people around them
What We Offer
- Work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- Engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.