MSM is looking for an experienced Director of IT Services to oversee the IT operations in our organization. The IT Director’s responsibilities include managing employees within the IT department, liaising with other departments to ascertain their technological requirements, and developing and implementing solutions that meet these requirements and are aligned with our organization’s objectives.To be successful as an IT Director you should have an excellent technical aptitude as well as superior project and people management skills. An outstanding IT Director should be able to ensure smooth, secure, and consistently updated technical operations within an organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Overseeing all IT operations including staff and infrastructure.
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating IT projects in line with organizational objectives.
- Liaising with other departments,determining and addressing their IT needs and requirements.
- Managing and supervising employees in the IT department.
- Developing and managing 3rd party service provider relationships.
- Ensuring the maintenance of current projects and technology systems.
- Identifying vulnerabilities, the need for upgrades, and opportunities for improvement.
- Proposing strategic solutions and recommending new systems and software.
- Preparing financial budgets and performance reports.
- Building and maintaining relationships with external advisors and vendors.
- Ensuring reported issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Degree in computer science or a related field required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Proof of continued education such as certifications is desirable.
- 5+ years of management experience in an IT environment.
- Sound working knowledge of IT operations, systems, and developments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What we offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of students’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.