MSM is looking for a Director-People’s Culture, Global who will be a champion of MSM’s culture and values while lending strategic and operational expertise to the MSM team on all people-related matters.
The Director-People’s Culture, Global is someone who can develop and implement strategies to increase diversity and inclusion within the organization and implement initiatives for employee engagement and retention.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills are must-have traits while a strong foundation on the education field or educational technology sector is desirable. The role requires a true ‘people person’ with a sincere passion for supporting great teams and helping them thrive within the bigger community.
The Director-People’s Culture, Global will report directly to _______________ located in ________ .
What You’ll Do
- Lead in setting and implementing the overall human resource strategy of MSM
- Provide strategic advice to the management team regarding organizational culture values and workforce planning
- Develop strategies, action plans, policies and procedures to guide the development of human resource management, risk management, occupational health and safety, organizational culture, and records management
- Manage the performance appraisal process and assist with goal development
- Collaborate on suggestions for individual training that will enhance growth and development.
- Participate in coaching, counseling, and advising team members to ensure resolution of human-resource-related matters
- Create or update policies, procedures, and human resource guidelines as needed
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and ensure adherence to legal requirements
- Advise management team on needed actions to remain compliant
Who We’re Looking For
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s degree preferred) Behavioral Science, Industrial Psychology, Business, Commerce, or any related course
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in the same role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Ability to lead meetings and presentations, and ability to interface with all levels of staff with tact and diplomacy
- Results-oriented – highly driven, holds themselves accountable for short- and long-term success
- Ability to execute on and motivate a team around growth targets
- Experience working cross-functionally with different platforms to create a cohesive growth plan
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on the lives of thousands of international students
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Who We Are
M Square Media (MSM) is a leading international education company that establishes global or in-country offices and offers education management, an AI-powered student recruitment marketplace, high-performance student recruitment services, online courses and programs, and a wide range of EdTech solutions.
Through these diverse lines of business, we deliver targeted numbers in student recruitment to foster sustained institutional growth and cater to every stakeholder in the industry: schools, agents, and keen learners from around the world. Headquartered in British Columbia and operating in 17 countries, we strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first-in-class products in enrollment management, education management, and edtech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back-office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with nearly 100 institutions in Canada, US, UK, Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in MSM – we appreciate your desire to work with us! However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.