MSM is looking for a Director-People’s Culture, Global who will be a champion of MSM’s culture and values while lending strategic and operational expertise to the MSM team on all people-related matters.
The Director-People’s Culture, Global is someone who can develop and implement strategies to increase diversity and inclusion within the organization and implement initiatives for employee engagement and retention.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills are must-have traits while a strong foundation on the education field or educational technology sector is desirable. The role requires a true ‘people person’ with a sincere passion for supporting great teams and helping them thrive within the bigger community.
The Director-People’s Culture, Global will report directly to the Senior Management.
What You’ll Do
- Lead in setting and implementing the overall human resource strategy of MSM
- Provide strategic advice to the management team regarding organizational culture values and workforce planning
- Develop strategies, action plans, policies and procedures to guide the development of human resource management, risk management, occupational health and safety, organizational culture, and records management
- Manage the performance appraisal process and assist with goal development
- Collaborate on suggestions for individual training that will enhance growth and development.
- Participate in coaching, counseling, and advising team members to ensure resolution of human-resource-related matters
- Create or update policies, procedures, and human resource guidelines as needed
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and ensure adherence to legal requirements
- Advise management team on needed actions to remain compliant
Who We’re Looking For
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s degree preferred) Behavioral Science, Industrial Psychology, Business, Commerce, or any related course
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the same role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Ability to lead meetings and presentations, and ability to interface with all levels of staff with tact and diplomacy
- Results-oriented – highly driven, holds themselves accountable for short and long term success
- Ability to execute on and motivate a team around growth targets
- Experience working cross-functionally with different platforms to create a cohesive growth plan
What We Offer
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To be part of a community that makes a positive difference in international education
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Who We Are
With more than 100 years of collective experience in the international education sector, M Square Media (MSM) is a leader in innovation and globalization initiatives across countries. MSM is a multi-platform solutions provider that helps institutions increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, agent management, and personalized solutions for admissions, marketing, back-office support, process management, and market entry and expansion, to name a few. We address the operational, intelligence, and outreach challenges that educational institutions face today and in the future. A globally spread MSM team takes pride in providing world-class solutions to institution partners in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and the EU. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, following applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.