Do you have relevant experience and training in driver training? We’re looking for a Driver Trainer Instructor to be part of our Taylor Pro College team in our campuses in Vancouver and Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada.
The Instructor or Driver Trainer will provide practical and theory training to students in order for the students to pass the driving test. This is a full-time position based from one of our campus locations.
What You’ll Do:
- To prepare for, and instruct the driver training as assigned.
- To prepare instruction, deliver the program and course materials at the Company’s campus, or online as arranged, in whole or in part as agreed between the parties.
- To complete on-road training of students if and as required.
- To prepare and administer student evaluations.
- To ensure the curriculum and instruction provided are industry-validated, of high quality, current, and taught at a level where students have a fair and achievable opportunity to complete the training successfully.
- To ensure the integrity of all instructional materials used.
- To provide support, assistance and guidance to students for the course whenever necessary.
- To meet with school administrators and any other instructors on a regular basis to ensure the quality of instruction and curriculum of the program(s).
- To train new driving Instructors as required; and any and all duties that are reasonable and that are customarily performed by a person holding a similar position in the industry or business of the Employer or other duties as may reasonably be requested of the Employee.
- Work evenings, weekends and overtime as required.
Who We Are Looking for:
- Qualified to teach classes 1, 5 and 7 in British Columbia.
- Two years of driver training experience.
- A driver’s abstract with no accidents or incidents.
- Passing rate of students in their driving exam.
- Student evaluations.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Successful completion of driver training.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Salary range: $25 to $27 CAD per hour
- Benefits include: Extended healthcare benefits after 3 months of employment
- Kelowna, BC.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of learners’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
Who We Are
M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first-in-class products in enrollment management, education management, and edtech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Global and in-country offices, direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with 800+ institutions in Canada, US, UK, Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.