With more than 50 years of collective experience in the international education sector, M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives across countries. MSM is a multi-platform solutions provider for university and admissions, enrolments, and marketing departments with robust solutions that address operational, intelligence, and outreach challenges for educational institutions around the world. A globally spread MSM team takes pride in providing world-class solutions to educational institution partners in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and the EU. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
MSM is looking for E Learning Programmer who will focus on developing online training modules, partnering with subject matter experts to keep content relevant and updated, managing LMS, and continuing to help develop current training offering. The ideal candidate will be comfortable creating eLearning modules, creating and editing multimedia elements for the online courses, and have a can-do attitude.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining eLearning content and modules.
- Creating storyboards/scripts and production-ready content for video or web-based training programs and advising on production.
- Partnering with internal teams to produce high quality eLearning content.
- Assisting with managing administrative capabilities in the LMS.
- Creating digital assets for eLearning courses.
- Collaborating with other members of the curriculum development and training team to brainstorm, problem-solve, and review each other’s work.
- Working with subject matter experts on other teams to produce scripts, content, and timelines.
- Partnering with the creative team to create new assets for courses.
- Assisting with management of course development projects including scoping the required resources and timeline to meet project timelines with quality results.
- Producing quality eLearning course material, including course design documents, course outlines, course descriptions, PowerPoint slides, diagrams, interactive exercises, and assessments.
- Designing measurement instruments and creating advanced learning activities questions for quizzes and certification exams.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in training, adult education, and/or multimedia training materials development.
- Experience with a Learning Management System as a developer or administrator.
- Experience with HTML and audio and video editing software preferred.
- Ability to work effectively and collegially with all 2 of 2 staff, especially with IT, Communications, and Marketing.
- Ability to relate well to a wide range of personalities.
- Excellent member services attitude.
- Ability to solve technical problems independently or in teams.
- Has a good team spirit and positive attitude.
- Enjoys a varied pace of working and copes well under pressure.
- Design and develop dynamic, interactive and user friendly multimedia training solutions
- Manage design and development team
- Manage design, development, implementation and maintenance of LMS/training delivery systems
- Manage complete development process of courseware materials to include eLearning and LMS/training delivery systems, document management
- Work with senior management to ensure completed projects, courseware and LMS/training systems meet users’ expectations
- Manage vendor relations to maintain external development of curriculum, budget and scheduling
- Work with team members to define processes, work flows, effective content production and implementation of up to date development and LMS technologies and methodologies
- Plan and manage development of new courseware requests
What we offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of students’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.