Edgox aims to be a major player in premium online training in an innovative, technology-driven
platform. In this regard, MSM is currently looking for an experienced Vice President, Business for Edgox
with the ability to visualize and guide the company to achieve this aim.
To thrive as a VP, Business you must have a clear understanding of what it takes to mould minds and be
able to manage the necessary human and other resources effectively. The ideal candidate for this
position has a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. They will
also take action to enhance the company’s profitability and operational efficiency without sacrificing the
quality of instruction.
The ultimate goal is to drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success.
What You’ll Do
- Develop effective business strategies to achieve both short- and long-term goals
- Select and appoint effective top officers and middle managers to handle daily operations
- Spearhead and support the development and implementation of employee engagement
initiatives to ensure high performance
- Establish the entire vertical and manage overall operations to achieve desired results
- Make major decisions affecting the company that are consistent with its overall vision and
- Manage the company’s resources efficiently
- Negotiate and approve agreements and contracts for the company
- Develop relationships and communicate with stakeholders, government entities, and the
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations by laying down policies for company legal and
- Analyze all reports and formulate solutions to all problems and issues affecting the company
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Analyze all fiscal requirements for the institution and executive strategies towards the
Who We’re Looking For
- With a Masters degree in business administration or any relevant field
- Proven experience as VP or in other senior managerial position, preferably in the educational
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing the vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Proven skills in negotiation
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
- Ability to delegate, work under pressure, and plan personal workloads effectively
Skills & Competencies
- Interpersonal skills: VP needs to form good, collaborative relationships with top and middle
management to promote a positive reception when it comes to strategic decisions and direction
that will shape the company’s culture of inclusivity.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking skills: VP must participate in evaluating the success of the
organization in reaching its goals. They must make sure that each strategic goal is measurable.
- Leadership skills: VP must be able to lead by example to achieve the company’s goals. This
includes showing a consistent and open attitude towards employees and other stakeholders in
the development and execution of company strategies and initiatives.
- Management skills: VP is responsible for creating a culture of learning to enhance the skills and
abilities of employees and increase engagement. Engaged employees are more productive and
are true assets to a company.
- Change Management: VP develops communication and change strategy; support initiatives to
build commitment and to overcome resistance; assist functional leaders in preparing and
supporting those affected by change; have the ability to communicate and execute on changes,
and assist functional leaders with monitoring transitions and evaluating results.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on the lives of thousands of international students
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Who We Are
M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international
education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology,
and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, firstin-class products in enrollment management, education management, and EdTech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their
international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent
networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back office support, process
management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with nearly 100 institutions in Canada, US, UK,
Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our
work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community
transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth.
Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in MSM – we appreciate your desire to work with us! However, only those
applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment
opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status,
housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance
with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.