Are you motivated to make a difference in the international education sector? Are you determined to deliver optimal results? We’re looking for an Executive Director, Global Educational Partnerships to be part of our Business Development team to drive growth for MSM. This is a highly influential role within the company that requires you to effectively manage partnerships with institutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to help develop innovative partnerships between educational institutions within borders and globally. You will lead the development of educational partnership frameworks (i.e. TNE, PPP, global pathways, course-licensing, articulation, and other educational partnership deals) globally. You will become an expert on the educational partnership space (i.e. regulations, competition, prospects, costs, risks, etc.) by building on your experience and doing research, as required. You will support leads from across the globe but also be hands on in generating leads, qualifying, prospecting, pitching, and signing on new partners. You will be a champion for the educational partnerships both internally and externally. This role reports into the Chief Growth Officer.
What You’ll Do:
You will work closely with the Chief Growth Officer and be responsible for developing strategies to coordinate and manage projects in line with business objectives. Your responsibilities will include:
- Be a subject-matter expert on partnership frameworks, regulations, opportunities,
- competition, risks, etc.
- Own global business development for TNE, PPP, global pathways, course-
- licensing, articulation, and other educational partnership deals
- Qualify, prospect, pitch, negotiate, and sign on new partners
- Develop market strategies and tactics—and aim for flawless execution
- Be a sector champion, internally and externally
- Help develop a culture of accountability, honesty, empathy, creativity, and fun
- Develop policies and procedures and implement them
- Explore new models and ideas, from ideation to implementation to operation
- Network and build relationships
- Negotiate deals and agreements
- Other things, as needed
Who We Are Looking for:
- 15+ years of education industry experience, ideally with PPP, TNE, pathways,
- course-licensing, and/or articulation partnerships
- 5+ years of sales, business development, and/or account management
- A humble star—confident but not arrogant with results that speak for themselves
- Well connected and known (in a positive way!) in the education market
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Comfort with ambiguity and gaps
- Positive attitude with bias towards fixing something instead of complaining
- about something
- People management experience, ideally with respect to a high-performance team
- Contract negotiation experience
- Highly focused, able to get a lot done in a short period of time
- Anywhere in UK
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of learners’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
Who We Are
M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first-in-class products in enrollment management, education management, and edtech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Global and in-country offices, direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with 800+ institutions in Canada, US, UK, Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.