MSM is looking for a qualified, organized, passionate, and committed Financial Analyst in India for MSM team. Financial Analyst is responsible to develop financial models to drive financial growth of the company using data mining and market research. The responsibility includes, but not limited to, crafting the financial models and analysis of company which allows organization to make well informed commercial decisions.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop financial models to support valuation, planning, and forecasting which helps in
maintaining a strong financial analysis foundation
- Build company/industry knowledge and develop a strong understanding of relevant financial
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
and draw a plan for growth in financial performance
- Analyse and interpreting past results, data, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make
recommendations for improvements and actions for optimization by presenting financial models
showcasing the same.
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports,
tools, and Excel dashboards
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
- Aid in the capital budgeting and expenditure planning processes
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of financial instruments, market conditions, and trends
- Consulting with the management team to develop long-term commercial plans
- Responsible for preparation of budget and forecasting activities.
- Responsible to conduct review meetings with respective team members to compare budgets
versus actual every month
Who We’re Looking for:
- CA or MBA in Finance
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a financial planning and analysis, accounting, operations,
- preferably in MNC, or global organizations Experience with at least one company that has revenue
in excess of $50 million
- Has a strong understanding of finance and accounting concepts
- Be proficient in performing data analytics with strong financial modelling experience
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in English (including reading, writing,
comprehension, and verbal communication) and an ability to clearly articulate ideas and present
concepts convincingly to Senior Management using tools such as PowerPoint etc.
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Be proficient with using various Microsoft products including Excel, Access and Word and with
flow-charting software and other accounting software
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines by working independently and as part of a
team, wherever required
- Ability to think “outside the box” and apply creative and constructive thinking
- Display leadership and project management skills to complete quality work on time with budgeted
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Strives for personal and organizational improvement – passionate about making sense of
information to suggest new possibilities for improvement and pushing those ideas forward; seeks
out new experiences, knowledge, and open to learning and change
What we offer
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new market and with multiple partners across the globe
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of students’ lives
Location of Work
- Ahmedabad, India
Who We Are:
M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, firstin-class products in enrolment management, education management, and EdTech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrolment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with nearly 100 institutions in Canada, US, UK,
Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in MSM – we appreciate your desire to work with us! However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.