MSM is looking for a qualified, organized, passionate, and committed Financial Reporting Specialist in India for MSM team. Financial Reporting Specialist is responsible for generating and analyzing various financial reports and presenting before the management to keep them well informed about current operations and support decision making.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain Financial reporting integrity and review all data included in the financial reports for
- accuracy and completeness
- Prepare and manage monthly reports to submit it to financial management and board and
- Prepare and maintain report templates for more advanced reports, supervise all enhancement
and development requests.
- Review and analyse financial reports collected from different departments and recommend
activities for future income of organization.
- Collaborate with senior management and provide update on financial reports, progress and
- Administer production and distribution of internal financial reports, compile various cross
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and prepare financial reports, document accounting
- Assist department management to manage database and perform quarterly and yearly audits.
- Maintain issuing of regular metrics, reports and dashboards on financial issues from different
units of revenue department
- Develop and maintain consolidated reports and distribution list
- Participate in system migration, analyse data to suit changing requirements, perform reviews and
- prepare necessary documents.
- Coordinate with various departments and monitor annual and quarterly deliverables
- Perform trial balance and general ledger reviews to confirm appropriate accounting and
statement in books based on the above lists
- Perform quarterly analysis of movements in balances, variance and identify business reasons
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors to provide timely information and support
- Preparing and Analyzing the reports on revenues and expenses at predefined intervals
- Assist Financial assist in developing financial model
Who We’re Looking for:
- CA or MBA in Finance or Post graduate degree in finance
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in a financial reporting and analysis, accounting, operations,
preferably in MNC, or global organizations experience
- Has a strong understanding of finance and accounting concepts
- Be proficient in performing data analytics with strong financial modelling experience
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in English (including reading, writing,
comprehension, and verbal communication).
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Be proficient with using various Microsoft products including Excel, Access and Word and with
flow-charting software and other accounting software
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines by working independently and as part of a
team, wherever required
- Ability to think “outside the box” and apply creative and constructive thinking
- Display leadership and project management skills to complete quality work on time with budgeted
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Strives for personal and organizational improvement – passionate about making sense of
information to suggest new possibilities for improvement and pushing those ideas forward; seeks
out new experiences, knowledge, and open to learning and change
What we Offer
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new market and with multiple partners across the globe
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of students’ lives
Location of Work
- Ahmedabad, India
Who We Are:
M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, firstin-class products in enrolment management, education management, and EdTech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrolment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with nearly 100 institutions in Canada, US, UK,
Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in MSM – we appreciate your desire to work with us! However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.