Inspiring Service Excellence since 2005.
Eton College offers quality education programs that prepare graduates for employment in a variety of customer service fields and for those who wish to advance their study, transfer credits to one of our education partner institutions. Achieving excellence in customer service is a key theme within our programs of study and amongst our Eton College team.
Eton College, is designated by the Private Training and Institution Branch (PTIB), Education Quality Assurance (EQA) and is an approved Designated Learning Institution (DLI). Eton College is a member of the M Square Media Higher Ed Group.
Duties and responsibilities including but not limited to:
Specific duties will include a broad range of student service, administrative, and clerical functions that support the current and evolving needs of prospective and currently enrolled students, and contribute to the continual improvement of efficiencies. Service and support in the following areas will include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver instruction that meets learning objectives as set out in the curriculum
- Complete necessary administrative duties in preparation for scheduled classroom sessions
- Exhibit a high level of confidence and enthusiasm as well as possess the ability to create an engaging learning environment
- Communicate clearly and effectively in a classroom setting; comfortable with public speaking and addressing a large group of people
- Evaluate student performance using a variety of assessments, such as assignments, quizzes, and exams
- Maintain student attendance and assessment records
- Participate in departmental meetings and College activities
- Contribute to the development of curriculum and instructional materials
- Serve as an ambassador for the College
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Flight Attendant with a commercial airline
- Diploma or Degree (preferred)
- A credential in adult education, or in progress, from an accredited post-secondary institution, and/or teaching experience preferred
- Previous coaching or supervising experience
- Ability to demonstrate superior instructional, facilitation and presentation skills to large groups
- Excellent English communication skills
- Demonstrate and encourage high standards of behavior, a professional attitude, and commitment to excellence
- Ability to work in a team environment and support cultural diversity
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Location of Work
- Eton College is located in Vancouver, British Columbia close to the Main Street, Science World Sky Train Station.