Are you passionate about taking on big and complex challenges? Are you determined to deliver results while disrupting the international education industry? We’re looking for a Chief Marketing Officer to lead our Marketing function and drive all aspects of the marketing strategy for MSM. This is a highly influential role within the company, and you will be managing a sizable marketing budget and driving both offline and online campaigns and initiatives.
MSM is looking for a Head Canada who will be a high-performing, commercial thinking executive, who will assist the Company in its ambitious new revenue growth objectives. The Head Canada must have excellent organization skills and knowledge in International Student Recruitment particularly in the international education sector. The Head Canada is responsible for conducting market analysis, marketing the university assigned in the particular region to improve company sales. Other responsibilities include generating customer leads and developing sales and marketing strategies that boost business for the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with counsellors and overseas education consultants
- Manage all the managers handling Canadian Institutes
- Manage all Canada partner institutes.
- Have a full working knowledge of all the Canada partner institutes handbook to respond to every client and customer associate inquiry
- To bring in the desired results in terms of student enrolment / recruitment, as per the planned targets or commitments to all the partner institutions.
- Achieving all the planned targets by following all the SOPs and compliances.
- Hold presentations, seminars and spot evaluation sessions
- Proactively generate ideas to develop business opportunities
- Manage all external Agents and review yearly contracts as needed to be able to maximize profitability
- Understand how to make changes to the company knowledge base to anticipate the needs of your team
- Develop a standard operating procedure handbook for customers / clients as required for effective and smooth operations.
- Speak effectively to small and large groups in both informal and formal settings.
- Maximize student recruitment to achieve financial goals established for the region
- Represent MSM and pitch MSM services to higher education institutions and prospective students
- Provide strategies on how to increase international student enrolment at MSM partner institutions based on research and market analysis
- Mentor and guide agents to improve the quality and volume of international student enrolment
- Manage team productivity to the best and minimum attrition.
- Develop a reporting system which will show clear visibility of day-to-day operations and business growth.
- Development of teams and second line of managers
- Carry out any task assigned by the Management from time to time
Skills and Experience:
- Highly preferred candidates with experience in one or all areas, including: international education, higher education and information technology
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and influencing skills are required
- Knowledge of general trends, economic drivers and policies across the international education sector
Who We Are Looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in Business Administration or a similar field preferred .
- A minimum of 10 years of experience within Educational Sales/Admissions into International brands & locations,and team handling capabilities.
- Able to travel and meet and liaise with potential partners and clients .
- Proven ability to negotiate and work with high-level executives .
- Strong analytical skills.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of learners’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team.
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
- Hybrid work.
Location of Work:
Who We Are
M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first-in-class products in enrollment management, education management, and edtech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Global and in-country offices, direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with 800+ institutions in Canada, US, UK, Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in MSM – we appreciate your desire to work with us! However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.