MSM is looking for Head, Channel Sales who wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Head, Chanel Sales will be assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Head, Channel Sales is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives, represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market.
What You’ll Do:
- Discover, sign up, and onboard new channel partners within an assigned area.
- Handle sales activities of partners to generate revenue.
- Coordinate with other departments to meet partner performance objectives and expectations.
- Initiate a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Analyze market trends and create sales plans accordingly to increase brand awareness.
- Assess partner performance and propose improvements.
- Affiliate with partner organizations to sell to end users.
- Resolve conflicts with other firm sales channels through strategic internal and external communication and through observance of channel rules of engagement.
- Develop solutions to address end-user needs and coordinate the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel when necessary.
- Enforce compliance with partner agreements.
- Drive adoption of company programs by assigned partners.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree or any 4-year college degree
- Minimum of 10 years of channel sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment, preferably within the Continuing Education and Professional Development space
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners.
- Strong personal network within the industry preferred.
- Highly motivated and passionate about sales.
- Professional sales training would be an advantage, but not essential.
What we offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of students’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.