With more than 50 years of collective experience in the international education sector, M Square Media (MSM) is a
leader of innovation and globalization initiatives across countries. MSM is a multi-platform solutions provider for
university and admissions, enrolments, and marketing departments with robust solutions that address operational,
intelligence, and outreach challenges for educational institutions around the world. A globally spread MSM team
takes pride in providing world-class solutions to educational institution partners in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and
the EU. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
MSM is seeking a highly motivated Head of Talent Acquisition who is responsible for developing, implementing and
measuring short-, medium-, and long-term talent acquisition strategies that help drive the business in our
company. The position will deliver effective and timely recruiting solutions to source, assess, interview, and hire
The Head of Talent Acquisition is required to possess a keen understanding of the organization’s plans and priorities
to create and implement effective talent strategies. Building and managing a diverse and skilled talent team and
overseeing aspects of the resourcing and recruitment teams will form part of the day-to-day job. The role is
expected to work in partnership with other HR members to grow talent pipelines across the business.
What You’ll Do
- Identify the organization’s needs and work to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to
improve recruitment and business performance
- Enhance candidate experience and to promote employer brand through social media in line with corporate
talent acquisition strategy
- Develop, manage, and maintain a highly-skilled team to assist with talent development
- Understand workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with the resourcing team to feed into
- Communicate with external sources, such as peer organizations, to acknowledge any trends in recruitment and
markets which could impact the business
- Anticipate the organization’s future and work with senior executives to advise on recruiting tactics that will
help to sustain the company’s success
- Develop and retain a diverse talent acquisition team
- Apply strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business
- Partner with the broader talent acquisition team for the shared use of tools and resources
- Manage and deliver reports and data when required
- Build and maximize team talent, cultivating an environment of high performance.
- Ensure alignment of recruiting strategies and key business priorities to identify, attract, and hire diverse talent
within a competitive landscape.
- Strategically identify sources of top talent for corporate positions across key functional areas.
Proactively develop talent pipelines at all levels and ensure engagement until hire
- Pull and analyze data to understand departmental / team effectiveness and opportunities.
- Frame Recruitment and Drive plan for efficient and cost effective hiring
Who We’re Looking For
- A Master’s degree in Human Resources or in a related field is essential.
- 8-10+ years of progressively responsible Talent Acquisition experience.
- At least 4 years of experience leading and driving successful Talent Acquisition teams.
- Broad Human Resources experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of recruiting trends and an openness to pioneering new practices.
- Experience using technology and social media to recruit top talent.
- Demonstrated ability to handle a high volume of open roles.
- Additional education and experience may substitute for stated requirements.
- Results-oriented professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who thrives in an
independent and visible position in a fast and dynamic working environment.
- Demonstrated success developing and managing professional relationships with the ability to influence
- Strong consultation, collaboration, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate a positive, passionate, curious, and solution-oriented approach.
- Ability to perform well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- The ability to deliver results in an ambiguous environment and be able to simplify the complex.
- Experience scaling a team through tremendous growth periods.
- Proven success in assessing and utilizing effective tools, processes, and best practices to improve recruitment.
What We Offer
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To be part of a community that makes a positive difference in international education
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Who We Are
With more than 100 years of collective experience in the international education sector, M Square Media (MSM) is
a leader in innovation and globalization initiatives across countries. MSM is a multi-platform solutions provider that
helps institutions increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices,
agent management, and personalized solutions for admissions, marketing, back-office support, process
management, and market entry and expansion, to name a few. We address the operational, intelligence, and
outreach challenges that educational institutions face today and in the future. A globally spread MSM team takes
pride in providing world-class solutions to institution partners in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and the EU. Know
more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for
an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race,
color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or
mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military
status, following applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.