MSM is seeking a highly motivated Head of Talent Acquisition who is responsible for developing, implementing and measuring short-, medium-, and long-term talent acquisition strategies that help drive the business in our company. The position will deliver effective and timely recruiting solutions to source, assess, interview, and hire exceptional talent.
The Head of Talent Acquisition is required to possess a keen understanding of the organization’s plans and priorities to create and implement effective talent strategies. Building and managing a diverse and skilled talent team and overseeing aspects of the resourcing and recruitment teams will form part of the day-to-day job. The role is expected to work in partnership with other HR members to grow talent pipelines across the business.
What You’ll Do
- Identify the organization’s needs and work to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance
- Develop, manage, and maintain a highly-skilled team to assist with talent development
- Understand workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with the resourcing team to feed into recruitment timelines
- Communicate with external sources, such as peer organizations, to acknowledge any trends in recruitment and markets which could impact the business
- Anticipate the organization’s future and work with senior executives to advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the company’s success
- Develop and retain a diverse talent acquisition team
- Apply strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business
- Partner with the broader talent acquisition team for the shared use of tools and resources
- Manage and deliver reports and data when required
- Build and maximize team talent, cultivating an environment of high performance.
- Ensure alignment of recruiting strategies and key business priorities to identify, attract, and hire diverse talent within a competitive landscape.
- Strategically identify sources of top talent for corporate positions across key functional areas.
- Proactively develop talent pipelines at all levels and ensure engagement until hire.
- Pull and analyze data to understand departmental / team effectiveness and opportunities.
Who We’re Looking for
- Bachelor’s degreeA Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s degree preferred) Behavioral Science, Industrial Psychology, Business, Commerce, or any related course
- 8-10+ years of progressively responsible Talent Acquisition experience.
- At least 4 years of experience leading and driving successful Talent Acquisition teams.
- Broad Human Resources experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of recruiting trends and an openness to pioneering new practices.
- Experience using technology and social media to recruit top talent.
- Demonstrated ability to handle a high volume of open roles.
- Additional education and experience may substitute for stated requirements.
- Results-oriented professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who thrives in an independent and visible position in a fast and dynamic working environment.
- Demonstrated success developing and managing professional relationships with the ability to influence leadership.
- Strong consultation, collaboration, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate a positive, passionate, curious, and solution-oriented approach.
- Ability to perform well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- The ability to deliver results in an ambiguous environment and be able to simplify the complex.
- Experience scaling a team through tremendous growth periods.
- Proven success in assessing and utilizing effective tools, processes, and best practices to improve recruitment.
What We Offer
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To be part of a community that makes a positive difference in international education
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Who We Are
With more than 100 years of collective experience in the international education sector, M Square Media (MSM) is a leader in innovation and globalization initiatives across countries. MSM is a multi-platform solutions provider that helps institutions increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, agent management, and personalized solutions for admissions, marketing, back-office support, process management, and market entry and expansion, to name a few. We address the operational, intelligence, and outreach challenges that educational institutions face today and in the future. A globally spread MSM team takes pride in providing world-class solutions to institution partners in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and the EU. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, following applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.