MSM is looking for a Head-People’s Experience who will spearhead initiatives towards encouraging a positive and value-centric encounter for all MSM team members. The Head-People’s Experience is tasked with creating and maintaining a workplace (physical or virtual) where everybody is organized, properly equipped, engaged, safe, and supported to do their jobs to the best of their abilities.
The role is tasked with ensuring that there is a sustained feeling of inclusion and camaraderie within the MSM community while implementing strategies for increased team engagement and, ultimately, retention.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills are must-have traits while a strong foundation on the education field or educational technology sector is desirable. The role requires a true ‘people person’ with a sincere passion for supporting great teams and helping them thrive within the bigger community.
The Head-People’s Experience will report directly to the Director-People’s Culture, Global located in India.
What You’ll Do
- Work with people managers and leaders in the organization to create a community that attracts and retains talented employees
- Coordinate with other leaders in designing and implementing initiatives to enable the effective, strategic sourcing of talented individuals at various entry levels
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to promote a working environment that sustains MSM’s diverse and unique culture while aligning our team members’ behaviors and objectives to that of MSM’s purpose, vision, ambitions, and values
- Lead The development and coordination of events that inspire the MSM team, by celebrating wins and driving positive engagement, while reflecting our core values
- Implement new and enhance existing staff recognition and reward programs
- Assist the Director-People’s Culture, Global in managing the performance appraisal process and assist with goal development
- Collaborate on suggestions for individual training that will enhance growth and development.
- Participate in coaching, counseling, and advising team members to ensure resolution of human-resource-related matters
- Create or update policies, procedures, and human resource guidelines as needed
- Play an exemplary role in people management practice and building strong professional networks within the MSM community
Who We’re Looking For
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s degree preferred) Behavioral Science, Industrial Psychology, Business, Commerce, or any related course
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the same role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Ability to lead meetings and presentations, and ability to interface with all levels of staff with tact and diplomacy
- Results-oriented – highly driven, holds themselves accountable for short and long term success
- Ability to execute on and motivate a team around growth targets
- Experience working cross-functionally with different platforms to create a cohesive growth plan
What We Offer
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To be part of a community that makes a positive difference in international education
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Who We Are
With more than 100 years of collective experience in the international education sector, M Square Media (MSM) is a leader in innovation and globalization initiatives across countries. MSM is a multi-platform solutions provider that helps institutions increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, agent management, and personalized solutions for admissions, marketing, back-office support, process management, and market entry and expansion, to name a few. We address the operational, intelligence, and outreach challenges that educational institutions face today and in the future. A globally spread MSM team takes pride in providing world-class solutions to institution partners in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and the EU. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, following applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.