Abcodo is looking for a qualified, organized, passionate, and driven Manager for Learning, Training & Development. The role requires coordinating, planning, and developing direct skills and knowledge-enhancement programs for the organization’s staff and partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the training and development of staff members.
- Assess organizational staff’s need for training
- Develop training and development plans that address current and future needs and expectations that align with the goals of Abcodo and its partners.
- Schedule training programs in coordination with managers and team leads.
- Implement training programs (e.g., online training, coaching, and job shadowing) in a timely manner.
- Review and choose valuable training materials from different vendors and service providers.
- Update training and development programs to ensure they remain relevant and aligned with Abcodo’s goals, vision, and mission.
- Train managers and supervisors to improve their leadership skills and develop team members through career assessment and pathing.
- Invite key speakers and influencers to host talks and conferences for staff improvement.
- Continuous review and evaluation of training programs and instructors.
- Discover opportunities for employees’ ongoing development and improvement.
- Manage induction and orientation sessions.
- Design online courses, workshops, and other relevant training programs.
- Assess the effectiveness of training programs.
- Prepare a training budget.
- Resolve pressing issues through customized training programs.
- Stay abreast in best practices in training and development.
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops, and other training
- Hire and manage training and L&D Specialists
Who We’re Looking For
- Proven expertise with 3 to 5 years of experience in handling training, learning, and development.
- Excellent track record of planning, designing, and implementing training programs.
- Familiarity with modern training methods.
- Good knowledge of technology and applications products/solutions and platforms for training events.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple planning and training sessions.
- Solid organizational and record-keeping ability.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.
- compelling vision with a proven track record of managing training sessions and discovering new initiatives.
- Ability to build and manage C-level business relationships.
- Strong presentation and leadership skills.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Can exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Can thrive in high-pressure situations
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Decisive and committed
What We Offer
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
- Anywhere in India
Who We Are
Abcodo is an MSM company backed by M Square Media (MSM), a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. It serves as the in-house recruitment partner of MSM Unify, an AI-powered student recruitment and marketing platform that unifies the stakeholders of student recruitment, allowing them to work collaboratively online to diversify their students and reach the curious learners of the world. It connects higher education institutions (HEIs) with top-tier agents and their students worldwide.
We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first-in-class products in enrollment management, education management, and edtech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Institutional presence in 24 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents in 65+ countries
- Direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with nearly 270 institutions in Canada, US, UK, Australia, and 20 other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in MSM – we appreciate your desire to work with us! However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.