MSM Unify is looking for a qualified, organized, passionate, and committed Head – Strategic Alliances & Partnerships . The role holder will be required to develop a framework for expectations of assigned Alliance Partner(s) to expand the business.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute alliance strategy and business plan to identify, reach and sign deals with target opportunities
- Improve MSM Unify’s positioning and recognition in the market by mapping and developing engagement strategies and partnership opportunities
- Demonstrate market expertise and a deep understanding of customers’ organizations in order to drive decisions surrounding solutions and products
- Differentiate MSM Unify’s solutions in the market by providing a consultative, expert approach
- Organize partnership related events and drive initiatives to improve relationships with partners
- Assist in MSM Unify’s brand awareness and opportunity development by delivering subject matter expertise and thought leadership through conferences, panels, and PR activities
- Successfully project manage the integration of regional partnerships
- Utilize partner relationships to grow the global or region’s revenue and client base
- Enact a plan to effectively monetize new and existing partnerships and ensure partner commitment
- Action plans that will include the development of joint solutions, sales training and education
Who We’re Looking For:
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with 5+ years in technology consulting, product management, or partnerships and alliance management roles
- Extensive and progressive experience in software and technology partnerships and alliances
- Good knowledge of technology and applications products/solutions, platform, and SaaS
- Demonstrated ability to drive a significant increase in revenue through partnerships
- Ability to create credible business cases highlighting revenue growth opportunities
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner stakeholders including senior-level executives, legal, finance, support, sales, product and marketing experts
- Ability to influence functional groups and gain buy-in to a shared vision without direct authority
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
- High-energy and compelling vision with a proven entrepreneurial track record of defining and delivering new initiatives
- Ability to build and manage C-level business relationships
- Strong presentation skills
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Can exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Can thrive in high-pressure situations
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Decisive and committed
- A natural leader who motivates and inspires people around them
What We Offer
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
- Anywhere in India, Ukraine or the Philippines
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.
Who We Are
MSM Unify is a student recruitment platform that empowers education institutions, agents, and students. It unifies the stakeholders of students recruitment, allowing them to work collaboratively online to diversify their students and reach the curious learners of the world. This expansive, AI-powered platform also offers comprehensive, free resources for students and other programs seekers in the international education space.
MSM Unify is backed by the experience and expertise of M Square Media (MSM), a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first-in-class products in enrollment management, education management, and edtech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with nearly 100 institutions in Canada, US, UK, Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in MSM – we appreciate your desire to work with us! However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.