Critical to our momentum is a knowledgeable leader in business development. MSM is looking for the industry’s strongest candidates to develop university partnerships across the international education landscape. We need a team player who can take ownership of assessing and developing growth strategies in several areas, such as:
- Expansion of college and university partnerships
- Innovative and unique commercial models
If you’re looking for a special opportunity to play a significant role in a fast-growing organization, this position delivers. Every MSM team member contributes to our mission, and by joining us, you will help improve the quality of life of students and their families across the globe. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
What You’ll Do
- Initiate and develop strategic partnerships and relationships with private and public colleges and universities
- Negotiate and execute partnership agreements
- Identify new partner schools through networking, presentations, and outreach
- Use data and market research to develop, execute, and enhance international marketing strategies by specific market
- Manage consistent and on-going follow-up with key audiences
- Conduct ongoing research to determine the effectiveness of strategies
- Represent the company at industry conferences and explore new partnerships
- Develop a growth strategy that positions the company as an industry leader and expands our footprint globally
- Research the competition and generate potential leads.
- Develop a healthy pipeline of solid commercial opportunities to meet and exceed revenue goals
- Utilize strong product, market knowledge and sales experience to manage complex sales and resolve customer questions and concerns.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the company’s products, competition and broader market dynamics that frame business context now and in the near future.
- Maintain international education industry knowledge on trends and influences for our client base.
- Monitor competitor services, products and sales activities. Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
Who We’re Looking For
Education & Experience:
- Master’s degree in business, finance or related field, or equivalent experience
- MBA or equivalent strongly preferred
- Strategic Planning: 8+ years (Required)
- International Education: 5 years (Preferred)
- Business Development: 8+ years (Required)
- Highly preferred candidates with experience in one or all areas, including international education, higher education and information technology
- Politically savvy with strong negotiation, problem-solving and project management skills
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and influencing skills are required
- Knowledge of general trends, economic drivers and policies across the international education sector
- Know how to set strategic context based on industry trends, evaluate patterns emerging in the market, develop long-term implications and recommend pragmatic strategies for new business opportunities
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and how to tailor to our client solutions
- Is financially astute, understanding and testing the value drivers and key metrics in a deal model
- Is willing to contribute both as an individual contributor and a team leader
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To be part of a community that makes a positive difference in international education
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
- Anywhere in India & Philippines
Who We Are
With more than 100 years of collective experience in the international education sector, M Square Media (MSM) is a leader in innovation and globalization initiatives across countries. MSM is a multi-platform solutions provider that helps institutions increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, agent management, and personalized solutions for admissions, marketing, back-office support, process management, and market entry and expansion, to name a few. We address the operational, intelligence, and outreach challenges that educational institutions face today and in the future. A globally spread MSM team takes pride in providing world-class solutions to institution partners in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and the EU. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, following applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.