MSM is looking for a HR Documentation Specialist who will help in maintain the documentation and of the employees of the company.
Good communication skills and proficiency in excel are must-have traits.
The HR Documentation Specialist will report directly to the Sr. Manager People’s Experience located in India.
What You’ll Do:
- Acquiring the documents from the new hire
- Ensuring that documents are acquired according to the onboarding checklist and uploaded in
- their respective folders
- Updating of the MSM Team Directory (does not contain financial information)
- Updating the MSM and FSS Document
- Organizing required documents to be shared with the Finance team
- Informing onboarding specialists on induction dates
- Ensuring team members use the correct titles on LinkedIn as they join and also ensuring that the
- titles change after the exit interview. This should be done before the F&F.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Who We’re Looking for:
- Graduation in any stream
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in the same role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
What we offer
To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
To be part of a community that makes a positive difference in international education To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Who We Are:
M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology,
and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first in-class products in enrolment management, education management, and EdTech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrolment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with nearly 100 institutions in Canada, US, UK, Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in MSM – we appreciate your desire to work with us! However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.