Mentora College of Business & Technology is a new career college with public college partners that offer intensive diploma programs in Business Administration Management and Hotel Management. In addition, it also has an accredited language school catering to international markets. It is part of a global education network
Our career college provides a high standard of education and goes the extra mile for our learners, who receive an applied, future-proofed education that will set them up for success.
We are currently seeing instructors who specialize in Marketing and one or more of the below courses.
- Introduction to business
- Operations/supply chain management
- Business law
- Intro to hr management
- Analyzing financial info
- International business
- Statistics for decision making and analysis
- Project management
- Personal development /career planning
- Delivering effective lessons using available resources incorporating various teaching/learning methods to meet the course outcomes
- Lesson planning, assignments, class management and overall course assessment of the students’ work
- Engage students by tutoring and academic counselling while evaluating students’ progress and achievement
- Challenging ideas, encouraging students to develop skills and knowledge in critical thinking
- MCBT is a dynamic organization that is always striving to deliver high quality programming and excellence in its learning environment to all students. As an Instructor, there may be other duties assigned to you by the Programs Coordinator/Exec Director that are aimed at these efforts.
- Bring excitement, enthusiasm and commitment to the Business Programs
Qualifications and Skills:
- A post-secondary degree in a relevant discipline or in Education is considered an asset
- A minimum of 3 years experience in vocational training or equivalent work experience or a combination of both
- Previous teaching experience at private/public college or university is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in teaching, supervising student work, and providing support and feedback is highly desirable
- Ability to communicate complex information to a range of multicultural students both orally and in writing
- Previous curriculum and program development experience is considered an asset
- Capable of working independently as well as being part of a team
* Previous experience in international schools is an asset.
- $45 – $55 an hour
- Toronto, ON M4Y1Y5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)