MSM is looking for a qualified, organized, passionate, and committed Internal Auditor in Ahmedabad for MSM team. The Internal Auditor is responsible to Examine and evaluate the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the organization’s internal control systems and procedures and recommend corrective actions to improve operations, enhance internal controls and reduce costs where possible.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and
monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local
and international best practice.
- Independently prepare the internal audit report to ensure coverage of all risks, ensuing that the
issues are adequately communicated and is supported with facts.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management
- To comply with Internal Audit mandates and timelines
- Identify key areas of risk within the organization and propose appropriate controls with the
objective of mitigating the risks and improving financial & operational performance.
- Provide timely update on audits to Manager’s and hold regular update meetings with the
- Discuss audit findings and recommendations with line managers and report significant issues to
- Work closely with the auditees to ensure appropriate action plans are provided to mitigate the
- Prepare audit reports and be responsible for the overall quality of the report.
- Periodic follow-up with auditees of all agreed management action plans and monitor the timely
- Conduct ad-hoc investigations and reviews as requested by Managements
- Share best practices, tools and testing methodologies with other team members, and contribute
to departmental projects.
Who We’re Looking for:
- CA or Certified Internal Auditor
- Min 2-year experience of working in a similar role
- Have excellent knowledge of the Internal Audit process and methodology to enhance risk
- Be proficient in performing data analytics
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Be proficient with using various Microsoft products including Excel, Access and Word and with
flow-charting software and other accounting software.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines by working independently and as part of a
team, wherever required
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills
- Ability to think “outside the box” and apply creative and constructive thinking to propose
recommendations for improvements to process controls, procedures, and policies
- Identify control deficiencies, support root cause analyses, and design efficient and effective
- Display leadership and project management skills to complete quality work on time with budgeted
What we offer
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new market and with multiple partners across the globe
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of students’ lives
Location of Work
- Ahmedabad, India
Who We Are:
M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, firstin-class products in enrolment management, education management, and EdTech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrolment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with nearly 100 institutions in Canada, US, UK,
Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in MSM – we appreciate your desire to work with us! However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.