Are you motivated to make a difference in the international education sector? Are you determined to deliver optimal results? We’re looking for a International Recruitment Manager to be part of our Sales and Marketing team to drive growth for MSM. This is a highly influential role within the company that requires you to spearhead campaigns and initiatives to promote the business in Pakistan.
MSM is looking for a highly skilled and organized International Recruitment Manager to join the team. The International Recruitment Manager must have excellent organization skills and knowledge in International Student Recruitment particularly in the international education sector. The International Recruitment Manager is responsible for conducting market analysis, managing a sales team, and improving company sales. Other responsibilities include generating customer leads and developing sales and marketing strategies that boost business for the company.
What You’ll Do:
You will work closely with the Head-Sales, Global and be responsible for developing strategies to coordinate and manage projects in line with business objectives. Your responsibilities will include:
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with counselors and overseas education consultants.
- Hold presentations, seminars and spot evaluation sessions.
- Develop, implement and manage a digital strategy to maximize international student recruitment.
- A demonstrated ability to speak effectively to small and large groups in both informal and formal settings.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Train and mentor others, as well as design training programs.
- Exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Pro-actively generate ideas to develop business opportunities.
- Maximize student recruitment to achieve financial goals established for the region
Who We Are Looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in Business Administration or a similar field preferred
- Able to travel and meet and liaise with potential partners and clients
- Proven ability to negotiate and work with high-level executives
- Strong analytical skills
Skills and Experience:
- Highly preferred candidates with experience in one or all areas, including: international education, higher education and information technology
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and influencing skills are required
- Knowledge of general trends, economic drivers and policies across the international education sector
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of learners’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team