MSM is seeking a dedicated IT Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition Team in identifying hiring needs and filling job openings. The responsibilities of a Recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media and conducting interviews. You should also monitor new and existing employees and act as their advocate.A successful Recruiter has excellent inter personal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment legislature, and keeps informed in company hiring. A good Recruiter can assess candidates’ skills, experience and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine IT staffing needs
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Screening resumes
- Conducting interviews through phone & Skype and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Promoting the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Performing reference and background checks
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Maintaining appropriate documentation for the selected candidates
- 2-3 years of experience in end to end IT Recruitment
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources.
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- A working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
What we offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of students’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.