MSM is looking for a qualified, organized, passionate, and committed Junior Account Executive in Ahmedabad for MSM team. The Junior Accounts Executive is responsible for performing the day-to-day operations of the departments. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to bookkeeping and record management.
What You’ll Do:
- Posting day to day entries related to sales, purchase, expenses, bank, cash etc.
- Maintaining Cash book with daily cash expenses
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Prepare monthly petty cash report
- Book Keeping
- Prepare and submit reports as per SOPs such as receivable, payable, payments etc.
- Strict adherence to the Document Management System and updating the file tracker on regular
- Preparing reimbursement note
- Managing vendor payments
- Maintaining the records related to department as assigned by reporting authority
- Any other task assigned by reporting authority
Who We’re Looking for:
- Bachelors in Commerce
- Minimum 1-year experience of working in a similar role
- Candidate should have sound knowledge of general accounting
- Must have good knowledge of Excel, tally and other accounting software.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Must have good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to learn things fast
What we offer
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new market and with multiple partners across the globe
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of students’ lives
Location of Work
- Ahmedabad, India
Who We Are:
M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first in-class products in enrolment management, education management, and EdTech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrolment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with nearly 100 institutions in Canada, US, UK,
Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com.
Thank you for your interest in MSM – we appreciate your desire to work with us! However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.