With more than 50 years of collective experience in the international education sector, M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives across countries. MSM is a multi-platform solutions provider for university and admissions, enrolments, and marketing departments with robust solutions that address operational, intelligence, and outreach challenges for educational institutions around the world. A globally spread MSM team takes pride in providing world-class solutions to educational institution partners in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and the EU. Know more about us: M Square Media.
MSM is looking for a Manager, Business Development & Strategic Alliances to join the team to drive adoption of new business, leveraging key alliances. Manager, Business Development & Strategic Alliances be accountable for engaging with customer decision makers to define and implement strategies and adoption of programs that drive net new business for the customer and brand. Manager, Business Development & Strategic Alliances will develop and drive adoption of our business through key distribution partners and develop strategic alliances to deliver a pipeline of qualified leads.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage the client relationship throughout the lifecycle; from business planning to integration to go-to-market.
- Liaise with and onboard qualified retail partners to MSM program, inclusive of education and ongoing management of partner performance to maximize ROI.
- Define metrics-driven campaigns for partner channels to enhance performance.
- Ensure that campaign implementation ideas are brought to life and that all retail partners have the tools and product updates to support their channel and drive success.
- Educate clients on the value proposition of MSM to drive relationships and sales opportunities.
- Quarterback the entire on-boarding process of key alliances from qualifying, demonstrating capabilities, value sell of partnering with MSM and enablement.
- Work with marketing team to co-market programs that generate pipeline and revenue with and through retail partner and referral channels.
Skills and Experience
- A customer driven focus and the ability to quickly pivot in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 5 years of experience in partner enablement, partner development, partner alliance, partner enablement-related position, or equivalent
- A tech savvy mind, with a good understanding of the trends driving innovation in technology, particularly in Cloud, SaaS and Automation areas
- Technical and business acumen to communicate solutions based on client and partner requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate contract terms for large opportunities
- Organized and efficient with a self-starter attitude
- The ability to travel depending upon the demands of the region
What we offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of students’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work
- Philippines or Jamaica
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.