Are you motivated to make a difference in the international education sector? Are you determined to deliver optimal results? We’re looking for a Manager Media and Events to be part of our MSM team. This is a highly influential role within the company that requires you to spearhead campaigns and initiatives to promote the business globally.
MSM is looking for a qualified, organized, passionate, and committed Manager- Media and Events . The role of a Manager of Media and Events will be to lead the development and implementation of a comprehensive media and events strategy for the MSM. The Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to promote MSM’s Offerings through various media channels and events. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a passion for education and experience in media and event management to lead a dynamic and innovative program.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement strategies to promote international education through various media channels and events
- Manage program budget and resources effectively to achieve program goals
- Foster partnerships with universities, government agencies, and other organizations to enhance program offerings and impact
- Plan and execute media campaigns, events, and other initiatives to raise awareness about international education opportunities
- Collaborate with academic departments and student services to provide comprehensive support to international students
- Develop and deliver training and professional development opportunities for program staff and stakeholders
- Monitor program performance and make recommendations for improvement
- Provide regular reports to senior management and stakeholders on program outcomes and impact
- Supervise and mentor a team of media and events professionals.
- Represent MSM at external events and meetings.
Who We’re Looking For:
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing, or international education.
- A master’s degree or higher in communications, public relations, marketing, or international education will be preferred.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in media and events management, preferably in the international education industry.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing successful media and events strategies.
- Strong leadership and management skills, including experience leading teams and managing budgets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build partnerships and relationships with stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop and implement effective strategies
- Knowledge of best practices in media and event management and experience with program development and implementation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in supervising and mentoring teams.
- Strong understanding of the cultural and language nuances for target audiences in different regions.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Can exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Can thrive in high-pressure situations
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Decisive and committed
- A natural leader who motivates and inspires people around them
What we offer
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work