Are you motivated to make a difference in the international education sector? Are you determined to deliver optimal results? We’re looking for a Manager OPS Pathways to be part of our MSM team. This is a highly influential role within the company that requires you to spearhead campaigns and initiatives to promote the business globally.
MSM HigherEd is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Manager to join our organization and oversee the OSP Pathways for MSM HigherED. The Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to support international students in their academic and professional pursuits. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a passion for education and experience in international student support to lead a dynamic and innovative program.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement strategies to support international students in their academic and professional pursuits
- Develop, manage and maintain huge revenue streams and business volume.
- Ability to develop and foster a high performing team.
- Manage program budget and resources effectively to achieve program goals
- Foster partnerships with universities, government agencies, and other organizations to enhance program offerings and impact
- Collaborate with academic departments and student services to provide comprehensive support to international students
- Develop and deliver training and professional development opportunities for program staff and stakeholders
- Monitor program performance and make recommendations for improvement
- Provide regular reports to senior management and stakeholders on program outcomes and impact
Who We’re Looking For:
- Master’s degree in education, international education, or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in international education, student services, or a related field
- Strong leadership and management skills, including experience leading teams and managing budgets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build partnerships and relationships with stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop and implement effective strategies
- Knowledge of best practices in international student support and experience with program development and implementation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and experienced academic professional to make a real impact in a dynamic and growing organization. If you have a passion for education and a commitment to excellence, we would love to hear from you.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Can exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Can thrive in high-pressure situations
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Decisive and committed
- A natural leader who motivates and inspires people around them
What we offer
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
Location of Work