M Square Media (MSM)
About the Company:
M Square Media (MSM) is a leader in innovation and globalization initiatives in the international education sector. We strive for people and community empowerment through education, technology, and partnerships with industry and the academe. Across different business lines, we provide agile, first-in-class products in enrolment management, education management, and EdTech.
Through our multi-platform solutions, we help higher education institutions (HEIs) increase their international student enrolment through building global and in-country offices, managing agent networks, and providing personalized services for admissions, marketing, back-office support, process management, market entry and expansion, and recruitment automation, to name a few.
The numbers reflect our industry leadership:
- Presence in 17 countries and growing
- An affiliate network of over 4,500 agents
- Direct partnership, PPPs, and strategic alliance with nearly 100 institutions in Canada, US, UK, Australia, Europe, and other leading destinations for students
We are a finalist at the PIEoneer of the Year category of the prestigious PIEoneer Awards 2020. Our work has created meaningful, long-term impacts on institutional revenue and community transformation through international education, making us a Partner for Life and a Partner in Growth. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com
About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape and grow the UK market. You will work as part of a team in qualifying, prospecting, pitching, and signing on new educational institutional partners, primarily universities and colleges. You will also ensure that existing clients are engaged and happy through regular tough-points. This is a chance to build out the market and our brand. You will have a menu of services that is expanding as we grow—and your input into this growth will be pivotal.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To qualify, prospect, pitch, negotiate and sign on new partners
- Manage existing partnerships to ensure excellent NPS
- To be a market champion, internally and externally
- To help develop a culture of accountability, honesty, empathy, creativity, and fun
- To help develop policies and procedures and implement them
- To explore new models and ideas, from ideation to implementation to operation
- To create Network and build relationships
- To perform negotiation for deals and agreements
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- 4+ years of UK education industry experience, ideally in international recruitment
- 2+ years of sales, business development, and/or account management experience
- A humble star – confident but not arrogant with results that speak for themselves
- Well connected and known (in a positive way!) in the UK education market
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Comfort with ambiguity and gaps
- Positive attitude with bias towards fixing something instead of complaining about something
- Contract negotiation experience a plus
- Highly focused, able to get a lot done in a short period of time
What we offer:
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- Chance to build something – we are growing quickly
- We offer equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and law equal employment opportunity laws.
Anywhere in the UK, requires visits to worksites.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent